Welcome, and thank you for using NBS database. The agreement elaborates all of the terms and policies should be obeyed when you are using NBS database.
If you are using or a registered user of NBS database, we you are agreeing to our terms, so please take a few minutes to read over the User Agreement below.
1.The copyright of all contents (data, graphics, trademark, design, text, and etc.) of this database belongs to the National Bureau of Statistics of the People’s Republic of China unless as other indicated.
2. The contents of this database can but be used as news and/or free information through reprint or quotation reasonably and in good will, and the reprint or quotation of this database should be clearly indicated as “Source: National Bureau of Statistics”
3. The contents of this database are not allowed to be used for following activities through reprint or quotation:
A. Distorted or modified the original intention of this database;
B. Damaging the interests of this database or other people;
C. Any offence against the law;
D. Any behavior that may damage public orders.
4. Any third parties intent to add hyperlinks to this database, shall obtain permission from the National Bureau of Statistics. The National Bureau of Statistics holds the right to decide whether to approve the hyperlink. These linked websites are not under the control of the National Bureau of Statistics, and the NBS is not responsible for the contents of any linked web or any hyperlink contained in a linked website. The hyperlinks do not imply any collaboration between the National Bureau of Statistics and the third party website, nor acknowledgement to the third party websites.
5. The NBS is entitled to tracking out the legal obligations of those who fail to observe this declaration and those who violate the law.
1. The National Bureau of Statistics shall be under no liability whatsoever including the usage of this database, while following situations occur:
（1）Any direct or consequential loss caused by data, including profit, revenue or investment loss.
（2）Any unpredictability factor lead to losses.
（3）Irrational incidents that not under control of the National Bureau of Statistics and the third party providing the service, including internet traffic interruption, delay or data error, virus in telecommunications, networking and computers, as well as data distortion caused by malfunctions in communications facilities, and etc.
2、Any third party content being quoted, abstracted, and reprinted in this database is for visitors’ reference anddoesn't represent the views of the National Bureau of Statistics.
1. NBS collects your registration information that used to offer better service and products with more understanding on your needs.
2. NBS respects and protects your privacy, and your registration information (including user name, email address and etc.,) will not be released to any third party without your permission or mandatory provisions by relevant laws.
1. Issues and terms not covered in this User Agreement, please refer to the relevant national laws and regulations. When this agreement is conflicted with national laws and regulations, the laws and regulations shall prevail.
2.All rights of interpretation, modification and update in this agreement shall remain to the National Bureau of Statistics.